Welcome to Ayers Brook Goat Dairy!
Ayers Brook Goat Dairy in Randolph, Vermont, was established in 2012, by Vermont Creamery to be a catalyst for Vermont's goat dairy industry. In 2017, the Hooper family acquired the farm from Vermont Creamery and operates with the highest consideration for their animals, environment and community. Currently, they milk 400 does of mixed breeds, and have an overall herd count of 800 goats. They produce milk for Fat Toad Farm and Vermont Creamery and also provide goat meat for Vermont Chevon and Pine Island Farm.
At Ayers Brook Goat Dairy they focus on:
- Producing the highest quality goat milk without antibiotics or hormones
- Improving the genetics in the goat herd for longevity and casein
- Environmental stewardship and progressive management practices
- Collaboration with other businesses in the goat economy
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement
Ayers Brook Goat Dairy strives to exemplify the highest standard of animal husbandry and care for the land. We are proud to work in partnership with them in our Central Vermont local goat economy!